Thursday, February 21, 2008

I left my heart in Chicago

What up folks! Well, I had a bitterly cold and snowy week in Chicago. It was awesome to see everyone again. Here is what I did (in no particular order ;-))

*Chilled with my Trinity folk
*Visited with the family I used to babysit for...kids grow, it's so crazy!
*Went to chapel at Moody
*Looked at college students at Moody wondering when I turned into an adult
*Ate pad thai at panang..mmmm!
*Giggled till 2am with Hannah putting our faces on celebrities bodies online
*Sleepovers gallore!
*Hung with Lewis the Great, Stacia and Dan the mighty, Ruthina "Wang" and Tracy the mostest
*Went to a wedding of a gal in my old small group!!!
*Walked around chi-town
*Saw my Abby friend and her darling children
*GOT AN APARTMENT!

and on that note..I'm moving back to Chicago..yipeee!! I got a place on the west side. UH HUH. And I move on Saturday. I know, kind of quick, right? Still on the job market but I think I'm ready for the move.

So, holla at yo girl if you are around the downtown area. I got a piece of floor you could pull up for a while and hang if you needed.

Sorry I didn't take many pics. Maybe I'm taking a sabbatical from all the pics I took last year. But here was my supa fun night with Dan and Stace in the cid:











































Peace out! See you in Chicago!!

No comments: